SRBS Study Tour offers students a chance to expand their international perspective, to experience the world-class science and technology, to think about the world and individual.
The study tour covers the following countries: France, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritius, Madagascar, Australia, Canada, and the United States.
Topics cover the following areas:
· Intelligent Manufacturing and Industry
· The Development and Industrialisation of European Characteristic Towns
· Green Ecological Towns and Digital Patterns
· The Construction of Higher Education Cluster and the Integration of Production and Learning
· Digital Education and Future School Development
· The Mode of Public – Private Partnership in the Old-age Industry
· Robot and Digital Innovation
· Innovation Management and Secondary Innovation
· Management of Free Trade Zone and Investment
· Industrial Park Innovation Management
· Hospital Management and Institutional Innovation